Monday, September 14, 2009

DAD Randy turned the BIG 50

What a month!!!! Dad turning 50 Grandma Shelia Bird turning 70. This cake is for both of them, the right side is the pepsi logo and the other one if you cant make it out its a hill with green grass on one side and black grass on the other, ya I am really creative. Ben gave me the idea for grandma. We went to Fools Hallow lake to celebrate Dad's birthday, he insisted that he was not going to be here, so I did not want to throw a party. Grandma the wonderful lady that she is, could not take that, so she said we are throwing some sort of a party and I thought it was perfect. Dad did not want alot of people and I think he was happy with the outcome. We got to eat eat eat and go down by the dock and fish and enjoy eachother company. Dad I love you thank you for everything that you have done for me, and the example you are. You are my bestest friend. Of course Grandma is why I am who I am, she is my rock my friend and has been a wonderful mother to me. I am glad I was there to celebrate your guys birthday's with you. My 2 special people who I owe so much to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ya I know the post is really late. But this is my scrapbook!

Grandpa Randy has found a new fishin buddy, I think he could do a night fishin.

Getting ready to open some presents. He didnt even get bad gag gifts either.


Aunt Jessie with Rudger, she loves her babies!


Ok this has nothing to do with the party, but
I had to put it in here, cause its my scrapbook. This is a special treat Quinn got for lunch one day, he was outside sitting on the porch eating and I could see he was playing with his corn dog, so I shout "Quinn stop playing with your food" He looks at me and goes "EEEEKKKK" that means usually he is poopie, I go outside and this is what he had. I wanted to call Foster Farms and I still might, I just need to get on the ball. Isnt that lovely! My poor kid!







3 comments:

Dawn Hancock said...

Tara, hey you did an awesome job on the cake! Wow, you go girl. Okay what the heck is in the corndog, I have to know. I can't make it out but I am really disgusted. Poor kid is right.

Aunt Tiff said...

Can't believe your dad is the big 50!! Have I told you lately that I LOVE your cake...you can build me a cake anytime! And yes you should call foster farms!! especially since you have a picture you can email them!!!

Jami said...

Thats crazy - I'm with Tiff, email those idiots - they need to know. They will probably send you corn dogs for the rest of your life:)