Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Over theSummer!

Rudger  is always climbing up to things, into things, he is all over the place, but I am so thankful that he is a handful.
We got to see grandma Donna and her wonderful husband Grandpa Austin, it was so good to see you guys!
The boys getting ready to go to Aunt Jamie's for the 4th  of July in Heber, our favorite time of year.
All of these pictures are all over the place we had a great time spending time with family and playing out at the ranch.  We are so blessed to live where we do, to be able to raise our children in such a wonderful place, and to have what we have.  Ben and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary on June 3rd, holy cow he is still with me thanks babe for putting up with my crazy self I love you. Some of these pictures are of the 24th of July, and camping up in Vernon with the Hall family. Of course we  can not have pictures without the sibling Tenney Reunion, which every year is hilarious.   We celebrated Quinn's 3rd birthday which does make me sad but its been nice to have him potty trained and starting to talk English.  Quinn we love you much and I am so grateful everyday that you are our "Lovebug"  you are a very soft tender hearted boy.  You are so much like your dad which I am so grateful for, and you are such a big help to me with Rudger.  I love how you love to  be with your dad or grandpa's so much, and to go fishing at the pond, or to go  play ball, and how excited you get to see your cousins.  Thank you for starting out my day every morning with a hug and good morning kiss.  We Love YOU!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

TA...LOVE all the pics! My faves are Rud up to the sink and the one of Champ in his undies and shirt. I love your kiddos!! Love you guys!

d.jo said...

Your children are so stinking adorable. Just like their parents. I seriously wish that I lived near you guys. You're so fun!