Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting,waiting,and waiting! So this is what we have been doing lately, alot of ninetodo, and hanging out. Quinn loves to watch us play, and he is our cheering dude. Ben got me the old school ninetodo for my birthday a couple of years ago, I love it, so its been worth it. I have played alot lately, it helps pass the time.



I had to take a picture of this, Ben gets way more into it, but Quinn makes me laugh so much.

On Last Thursday at Dr. Olsen office where Ben works at, the girls that he works with threw him a BABY SHOWER! It was so neat, and it was a surprise so he thought it was so neat. They all gave him great gifts. This is Bens room and Quinn getting ready for his cleaning, in a couple of years.
Here is the room that they surprised him in. They even put a sign up and had great food!








No comments: